Tuesday, December 30, 2008


2008 by the numbers
*2 First birthdays celebrated - Mitchell and Alexa Jo.
*10150 SkyMiles earned from trips to Maui, Orlando, Portland, and Phoenix
*3 new in-laws: one boy and two girls
*2155 Petitions reviewed -gotta love job security
*210 Hymns led in Relief Society - in Sept 1 new calling as YW Laurel Advisor
*$4.82 per gallon of gas in August --I took the train and bus most of the summer and entire month of August
$1.35 per gallon of gas Dec 30th - bus? what bus?

Millions of laughs and memories. Countless blessings and miracles. One stronger testimony in our Savior. I pray for continued prosperity for all in 2009!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
xo Moff

1 comment:

Ash said...

I know I'm WAY slow coming to leave a comment, and I'm sorry, but I had to say that I LOVE this post. I love that you had the actual number of petitions, hymns, sky miles, and gas prices (especially the high--which is something I try not to let haunt me ;) ). Anyways, I love it! You have the cutest little nieces and nephews and they're so lucky to have you!