Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Maiden Voyage

Well - Here I am. I have succumbed to the pressure. No more..."Missy you should totally blog!" or "What's going on in your life, do you blog?" I just couldn't take it anymore. I have never been one to use the word "bored", it wasn't allowed growing up and there is always something to be done. But after laying sick in bed for 3 days, I am bored, and I have to do something about it.
Blogging is scary. Putting things out there on that big ole WWW that all different kinds of people have access to. These are people I may or may not know...(I'm told I can make people subscribe later on, but let's be honest...I'm not exactly Oprah.)
So, the title..."MMMMMMmmmmmmm steak!" - it incorporates a lot about me; my initials, my love for meat, amongst other things. There is a bunch of Hillshire Farms commercials on right now that I love the very end when all the actors raise their hands in triumph and shout "Go Meat!" Makes me want to fry up a kilbasa or call Outback (yes, I have them on speed dial).

2 comments:

Amber Lenora said...

yay!!! you have a blog! you are so cute.

Brad said...

that's a lot of initials. How many names do you have?
Welcome to blogging.