Monday, May 2, 2011

Hey! It's not my birthday yet!

So, my 14th 1st birthday party is supposed to be on May 3rd for my darling niece Anslea McNeil Mumford. However, her mom thought it would be easier on the families to celebrate it during the weekend previous, and that suited me just fine. I love me a good party.



We met at Willow Park to see the animals.

Then went to USU's TSC to enjoy a meal indoors. It wasn't freezing outside, but chilly and this worked out perfectly. Hollie's family were also on hand to celebrate. Blake and Jane are just as cute as can be --they are Hollie's nephew and niece. I love Hollie's family--they are always fun to hang out with.

A Mumford-side family celebration followed on Sunday. I wish I could have been there, too. As I said, I love me a good party.
Here is a collage of her successful cupcake eating adventure. Video would have been better for the animated clapping and shrieks. But this will have to do.

















Happy 1st Birthday, Anslea!! I love you! You are too cute!!!

1 comment:

Baaster said...

Love the year tradition, Toff! Thanks for being such a great auntie.