Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, you may or may not know this, but the only camera I have owned was one that you had to advance FILM with your thumb...Yes, I know, it's been a while. But, thanks to my awesome brother and sister in-love Lissa (and new nephew Pierce) I am the proud owner of a new camera and it's DIGITAL!!! So, now i have gone hog-wild in the first few days of ownership. You're welcome!
The Niblings:

Duke's Family (above)
Random poses with commentary (below) - (Click to enlarge)


More random (more commentary) - more clicking to enlarge.

New Years Day we celebrated with our tradition of bowling. I scored a 163. Not bad for a gimp.

Hopefully having a camera will mean I do better at blogging. Cuz this is kind of like my journal. (I said kind of. :) )









1 comment:

Lissa said...

Sorry I never replied to your email that you sent with these slides. I loved them! Made me (almost) feel like we were there. We really missed being there this year and seeing all of you.
It really was no big deal to give you the camera. We adore you and knew it was something you needed with all the travel you do and how much your family means to you. Glad we could be a part of it. We look forward to lots more pictures from you to come!:)