Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've got Tiffany wrapped around my finger!

So, you may or may not recall the tragedy last winter of me losing my favorite ring. It was a ring my brother and sister in-law bought for me while they were in New York. Next to my New York Yankee's hat...the best souvenir of that town that I could ask for! (And I didn't even have to ask.) I cried for days after it got lost in that wicked snowstorm, and am still saddened that even after the thaw I didn't find it--and I looked!
Well, I decided to purchase a new one. I have gone back and forth on this because the sentimental value alone made that ring priceless. But I reasoned that if replacing the ring brought the same feeling and joy and reminded me of my brother and sister in-law instead of the losing of the first ring, then I should go for it.
So, I did it.


Snow??? What snow??

2 comments:

Amber Lenora said...

yeahhh!!!! i love that ring :) i'm so glad you got it!

Kristin Jones said...

You go girl!!